Everything you need to look, feel and smell great. Let your personal trainer take care of the rest.
Clockwise from the top right:
- Nike Half-Zip Sphere training top - Perfect for these late-winter, early-spring months.
- Ernest Alexander Bag - The wax finish repels water and makes it look better with wear and tear.
- Jaybird Bluebuds X - Bluetooth headphones eliminate cords that seem to always snag on things.
- H&M Training Top and Shorts - No reason to overspend when affordable quality options like this exist.
- Nike Flyknit Shoes - Functional and look cool as hell. Expect many new versions in 2013
- Leatherman Multi-Tool - Because every bag (aside from carry-ons) should have one
- Le Labo Santal 33 Shower Gel - Expensive, yes. Worth it? Absolutely.
- The Square Stainless Steel water bottle - No BPA fears and both end unscrew for easy cleaning. Ever wondered what lurks in that old Nalgene from college?